- Beech – For irritability, can help us return to a state of joy and tolerance for those around us.
- Impatiens – Helpful in calming nervousness and impatience in an expecting mother.
- Elm – When a mother is feeling overwhelmed and responsibilities seem too great.
- Walnut – Helpful during transitions and adjusting to new situations. Great during labor and postpartum.
- Olive – Good for physical exhaustion in the last weeks of pregnancy, during labor, and postpartum.
- Carp Apple – Can help us accept how we look and feel confident in the way others see us.
- Mimulus – Great for normal specific fears such as the nervousness we feel as the birth is approaching.
- Star of Bethlehem – Good during times of shock and extreme changes. Could be helpful during trauma or fast labor.
Original photo credit: https://www.healingherbs.co.uk/essences/essence/impatiens#.XIakRyhKiUk