Almost all of us worry about some – hair loss, thinning hair, and bald patches. But being stressed will not do much good, as it will only lead to more hair loss. You may have tried out a host of remedies that promise to cure hair loss. But in most cases, the majority of these fail to deliver the promised result.
If you are suffering from hair loss, you can try using Chinese herbs that are known to treat hair problems. These herbs work on your hair as an individual medicine or in combination with other herbs and solutions. Chinese herbal hair loss treatments have been in use for centuries. They are not just great for helping treat hair loss. In fact, Chinese herbs are also used for treating discoloration of hair and to help restore its natural pigmentation.
Chinese Herbal Remedies for Hair Loss You Should Try:
1. Fo-ti: The most commonly used Chinese herb is fo-ti. It has been used for ages to help in hair growth. It is also used to restore the natural pigmentation of hair. This herb is also known as he-shou-wu. It is extremely good for the body. Fo-ti also helps in increasing blood circulation.
2. Reishi mushroom: Found in most Chinese provinces, this is an excellent cure for folliculitis. It is a condition where grey or whitish pimple-like boils form around the hair follicles or the roots. This leads to hair fall and itching. This particular mushroom is used to treat folliculitis. It is also a part of many allopathic medicines for hair fall.
3. Nu Shen Zi: This herb helps in hair growth. It is especially good for treating bald patches. It helps to remove the toxins from the body and strengthens the immune system. Nu-Shen-Zi purifies the blood and increases blood circulation to the scalp. It improves the skin quality of the scalp and ensures that common problems like psoriasis and dermatitis do not recur. This herb is a kidney and liver tonic as well.
4. Wu Wei Zin: This herb is popular as a beauty enhancer. It also serves as a tonic that helps purify the blood. Wu Wei Zin is known to cure baldness. It helps in hair growth and gives you soft and silky hair. It is known to treat even the most difficult cases of baldness.
5. Morus Albus: This extremely popular herb is especially good in preventing greying of hair.
These Chinese herbs, once procured, can be regularly used as a home remedy. The good thing about them is that they can even be grown in your kitchen garden or as window sill plants.
The Chinese method of hair care is both scientific and logical. The Chinese follow the ancient principles of yin and yang to address the problem at its root cause. Today, most people are opting for the natural and herbal alternatives provided by these Chinese medicines and herbs. While the herbs may not be widely available, they are found in any local Chinese markets in the city. Also, these are not very expensive and are generally sold in easy to use forms.
Original Photo Credit: https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/chinese-herbs-that-help-in-treating-hair-loss/#gref