Hair Removal is a time-consuming daily routine for many people. While traditional methods such as waxing, tweezing, and shaving are effective for removing the hair, they do not provide long-term solutions for hair removal – never mind all those bumps, nicks and ingrown hairs!
The appeal of laser hair removal stems from its effectiveness, efficiency, and convenience. It can be performed virtually anywhere on the body where you experience unwanted hair growth. Another reason for its popularity is that laser hair removal can result in the permanent reduction of hair. It is, however, important for consumers to understand exactly what permanent hair reduction means in the laser hair removal industry. It does not mean 100 percent reduction for the rest of your life, but rather 50 to 95 percent reduction. New hair may appear over time, but in most cases it is finer, easier to manage hair. Of course, target treatments can always be performed later to remove these finer hairs. When searching for a clinic, there is no need to pay the highest price, though it is important to find a clinic that has quality equipment and experienced laser technicians.
Choosing laser hair removal over other techniques has many advantages. Below are the top five reasons why you may want to consider this treatment for yourself.
- Treatments are quick. Laser hair removal treatments are quicker than you might expect. For example, it only takes 20 minutes to perform a treatment on the underarm and Brazilian area.
- You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. The cost of laser hair removal has decreased as the cost of waxing has increased. The results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
- You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
- You will save time. Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand!
- No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair removal, you can shave as much as you like between sessions. The benefits of laser versus other forms of hair removal are abundantly clear. As the costs of treatment decrease, we no longer need to deliberate the pros and cons of this solution.